As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages J2EE Framework, Spring, React
* Experience in software engineering (SDLC) comprising of application design, development (build), testing and deployment
* Experience in forming and executing enterprise-wide API strategy.
* Experience working with enterprise-scale network infrastructure, architecture, and security risks
* Experience with Web Services (REST preferred), relational databases (Oracle and SQL Server), PL/SQL (stored procedures, triggers, functions, and tables), ORMs (Hibernate or similar)
* Good understanding and experience with:
* Agile SDL
* CI/CD development practices
* Microservices architecture
* UI/UX design tools
* Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Ensure the successful design, development, testing, and implementation of Cloud-based application components in a Microservices architecture
* Assess the feasibility and efficacy of different technical approaches and design patterns that may be used in our application framework and systems
* Utilize mature programming methodologies and languages that adhere to coding standards and procedures
* Provide leadership and guidance to junior members of the development team, including potential to manage staff
* Work closely with other groups, both within and outside of CTC, to coordinate design, development, and testing efforts of assigned application components to ensure successful delivery
* Collaborate with Application Owner to identify and recommend functional, technical, and process design improvements
* Communicate clearly and effectively with stakeholders and feature team members to articulate product vision, business requirements, risks, and issues
* Engage with and improve upon the whole lifecycle of services - from inception and design, through development, testing, deployment, operation, maintenance and enhancement
* Scale through automation by creating and implementing automated deployment strategies to improve reliability and velocity
* System, network, and application troubleshooting
* Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...