The Maps team is looking for an experienced engineering manager to lead a team focussed on building the basemap data delivery platform and pipelines. You will lead a team of highly skilled engineers to build production data pipelines capable of delivering the terabytes of geospatial data that power Apple Maps. You will be responsible for mentoring and developing this team, and for influencing the future of the Maps Data Platform.
- Own the roadmap and execution for the Basemap data delivery and data validation platforms.
- Collaborate with many partner engineering and operations teams to identify opportunities for new
feature development and end to end system optimizations.
- Deliver data features to functional partner teams on aggressive timelines.
- Establish processes to ensure timely delivery of high quality data with low latency.
- Communicate frequently with senior leadership to establish priorities and long term strategic
- Provide mentorship and guidance to team leads and ICs distributed across multiple geographies.
- Influence the future technology choices of the Basemap data platform.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...