Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. Multifaceted, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. You will work with us to build an extraordinary development team.
The Collaboration Services team is responsible for delivering Collaboration tools to Apples global employees. As a Manager on this team, you will be responsible for leading the design, development and delivery of key applications and integrations that Apple employees will use every day. Beyond that, youll bring your best influencing skills to bear so that business partners across Apple join your vision for the most customer-centric results possible.
Join the Collaboration Services team as a Manager to bring engineering and operational excellence to the forefront of all our global enterprise solutions. To meet these goals, youll possess strong verbal & written communication skills as well as being self-motivated, driven, detail oriented, hands-on, and a strong technology leader. An aptitude for architecture, design, development, and deployment of both custom and software package based solutions will also serve you well. Developing a proven record for managing, motivating and providing technical mentorship to a team of software engineers to bring out their best work will be key to success. Ensuring quality in every deliverable, creative thinking, strong problem solving, and the ability to collaborate with other multi-functional teams in a fast paced environment will be meaningful attributes to possess. This is an excellent opportunity to bring efficiency and structure to the team.
- Participate in product development discussions and map functional requirements to a technical design and a project schedule.
- Have technical discussions with team members to agree on product scope and delivery schedules
- Track delivery schedule and related dependencies
- Write detailed architecture and design documentation
- Communicate with external teams (written and oral) on various aspects such as business value, technical design, project schedule etc
- Review design and code produced by engineers
- Drive quality improvement initiatives and processes
- Grow team by hiring great engineers and by mentoring / coaching them where required
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...