* Expertise in cloud architectures Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
* Hands on experience in designing and implementing solutions on AWS. Familiar with AWS common utilities like S3, Athena, Glue, EMR, Lambda, EKS, EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticache and etc.
* Experience in Docker container technology and Orchestration services such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
* Hands on experience in designing and implementing large-scale data management system using big-data or rational technology.
* Strong knowledge of Agile and DevOps cultures, including tangible experience in CI-CD tool chains
* Design for production: resilience, scalability, availability, performance, security, etc.
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals across the CCB & Global Technology organizations.
* Coaching: Provide hands-on coaching to development teams on the effective leverage of strategic tool chain
* Deeply passionate about continuous learning and innovating using the latest and greatest in engineering, cloud and open source
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...