As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Required to engage with Business stakeholders to deliver solutions using AGILE SCRUM methodology.
* Participate in Development activities, write ETL mappings/workflows, SQL queries , performance tuning etc.
* Experience in Informatica, Oracle PL/SQL, Unix scripting, scheduling tools such as Autosys
* Experience in Columnar Database like Vertica, Redshift is a must
* Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices on configuration management and code refactoring.
* Proficiency in SQL and Database development.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
* Ability to mentor team and instruct individuals to get best outcomes in various aspects of SDLC.
* Experience in SAP Business Objects, Qlikview
* Experience in Agile development techniques like Scrum and Test Driven development
* Exposure to Git, Maven, Sonar and JIRA desirable
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...