* A college degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of four plus years of experience with the following:
* Testing techniques to include functional, regression, sanity/smoke, batch, and system testing
* Creating test strategies and test case development
* Planning and coordinating test activities
* Test case development and defect resolution
* JIRA/Zephyr or HP's Application Lifecycle Management
* Familiarity with American Disabilities Act, WCAG 2.0 criteria and testing tools (manual and automated)
* Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
* Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills
* Collaborative decision-making and good judgment
* Strong time, interpersonal and people skills
* Ability to operated comfortably in a multi-task / multi priority environment across a global team
* Experience with client server environments
* Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office products
* Knowledge of Agile Application Development concepts
* 3+ years of experience in the following technical areas:
* Web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, HTML, etc.).
* Development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, SOAP-UI, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, etc.).
* Platforms/OS/Servers (e.g. Windows Server, Linux/Unix, Apache, Tomcat, etc.).
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...