As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The senior/lead software engineer will possess expertise in various technology delivery concepts including Domain Driven Design, API oriented development, microservice and event based architectures, and automation, and will lead a team in building cloud based solutions leveraging modern patterns with implementations in both private and public cloud platforms. Primary responsibilities include: Delivery of software as a lead on an agile team; Champion leveraging modern technologies including cloud backed APIs, microservices and DevSec culture; Responsible for all aspects of technology delivery. Additional responsilities include bulding and maintaining relationships with business and technology team members and triaging technical issues and work toward solving problems.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* 8+ years of experience on technical Delivery teams and enterprise products
* Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, enterprise design patterns and industry best practices with experience using modern technology (e.g. Java, Cassandra, Kafka) and design patterns (e.g. microservices, APIs)
* Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns and experience building thread safe codeExpert level experience designing and building REST web services at internet scale
* Experience in cloud technologies and patterns (AWS, Google Cloud) and experience with automated testing tools and capabilities (Cucumber, Selenium, ATDD, TDD)
* Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle or Amazon RDS and messaging technologies such as IBM MQ and Apache Kafka
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...