As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 8+ years of working experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in Java and .Net developmental toolsets
+ Java, J2EE , Oracle PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting
o Core JAVA
o J2EE, Spring fundamentals, spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring boot, Moneta Boot
o Consumed and implemented REST and SOAP APIs
+ .NET, Oracle PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting
o Experience in Unix Shell Scripting as well to manipulate data on databases like Oracle and Teradata
o Expert in writing PLSQL programs as packages, stored procedures, functions
o Hands-on understanding on oracle objects like synonyms, Views, Materialized Views, DB Links, file utilities
o Hands-on expertise in SQL queries like joins, subqueries, correlated queries, query tuning etc.
o Code tunings and performance tuning experience
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Experience in source code repository like GIT and other Dev Ops tools, all CI/CD tools (Jenkins/Jules), Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
* Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...