The Siri Search team is creating groundbreaking technology to provide great search experience for our users across key clients including Safari, Spotlight, Siri Assistant, News App, Messages, Lookup and others.
We are looking for a senior product manager to lead and own user search experience on Safari. You will own the product vision how to best serve user search needs on Safari, design the product accordingly leading cross-functional teams within and outside of Siri organization, design and implement the metrics and drive continuous product enhancements to improve the search experiences on Safari as a key client. You will be part of a fast moving, innovative team where your expertise and creativity will positively influence our over 1 billion users.
- Lead the product vision and roadmap for user search experience on Safari and keep the team focused on critical path
- Communicate project status clearly to leadership and exec team
- Work with search relevance teams to build and enhance state of the art search technologies to deliver the best user experience for the product vision
- Analyze user quality metrics, propose improvement actions, design and deploy successful A/B experiments
- Collaborate with cross-organizational partner teams (e.g. Safari client team, Privacy team etc) to continuous move the user metrics positively
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...