Corporate Technology (CT) teams are aligned with corporate partners' evolving technology needs and the firm's ever expanding technology controls agenda.
A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
* Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm's regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
* Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
* Driving innovation across the firm's corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
* Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
The candidate will be part of the RFT (Risk and Finance Technology) strategic team that drives to design, develop and deliver the target state implementation of the highly scalable Model governance framework and solution to support full model lifecycle management across the LOBs. The candidate will be part of the team that builds a single platform to ensure integration of model inventory, workflow, review, validation, approvals, ongoing monitoring, annual review and reporting, etc. across LOBs. The candidate will work as part of the Risk and Finance Technology strategic team, driving target architecture design and implementation of model governance platform. The candidate will Design, develop, unit test and deploy the application and miscellaneous technical components on the company's private cloud environment.
The responsibilities and expectations include and not limited to
* Ensure the code base is appropriately engineered to maintain current functionality and development adheres to performance optimization, interoperability standards and requirements, and compliance with client IT governance policies.
* Contribute to the code reviews, writing and approving technical design documents, Participate in key technical design discussions to brainstorm solutions.
* Interface with L2 and L3 support teams to define operational processes and procedures.
* Utilize various industry tech stacks and tool sets to develop POCs and applications. Bring newer technology to the team to aid in complex solutions.
* Contribute in release management and using tools such as EPV AIM/Jenkins. Develop Angular JS and Java code and mini utilities to perform day to day tasks.
* Expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally.
* Communicating confidently with product owners and stakeholders.
* Writing quality code that is unit tested and well documented.
* A Perfect full stack developer with working knowledge on various technical skills including web services, JMS, Angular JS, Oracle, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot
* Have strong Analytical, Architectural, IT Project Life Cycle (AGILE) experience.
* Excellent Problem Solving/handling Capabilities, System Performance, Release Management, Change Control management, Defect management and Root Cause analysis.
* Excellent knowledge of all the various version control tools (Git, SVN, BitBucket etc), and expertise of the Java APIs that interact with these source control systems, backlog management tools like JIRA and sincere knowledge of agile methodologies.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in Java/J2EE, Angular JS, Oracle, PL/SQL, and REST API.
* 8+ years of overall software engineering experience, preferable in a Java/J2ee environment. Strong in frameworks like Spring and Hibernate.
* Expertise in working with standard tools like Eclipse, Jenkins, JUinit, Maven, SVN is required. Experience working with messaging tools and technology such as JMS, is preferred.
* Hands-on experience working on database technologies Oracle is preferred.
* Nice to Have : Experience working in various functional areas or T-Shaped environment would be highly desired
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...