This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages (Java, J2EE)
* Experience with Java Frameworks and technologies, including Spring
* Experience with REST API and JSON API
* Experience using mainstream software test, development tools/applications (Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git, Splunk, etc.)
* Excellent understanding of development concepts, SDLC methodologies, and Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Understanding of development using SCRUM, Agile and XP practices
* Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
* Mindset to work with highly sensitive data and appropriate controls framework
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Experience with CI/CD and associated tooling (Jules, Maven)
* Track record of delivering compelling user interfaces and experiences, especially through partnership with UI/UX designers, business & technology products owners, and other stakeholders
* Experience with analytics tools and charting components will be very beneficial
* Experience in MicroServices development and cloud deployments is strongly desired
* Experience building search applications using ElasticSearch 6.x.x and higher
* Experience with end to end testing frameworks e.g. Test Café
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...