The security engineering team at Apple creates services that protect over 1 billion users by "sequencing the DNA" of millions of iOS & macOS binaries. We're seeking full stack engineers to build high-availability & low latency systems, using Python, cloud services, and distributed databases.
Our team cares deeply about protecting Apples customers from apps that might compromise their security and privacy. We build systems that scan every binary that developers upload to the App Store and Notary service.
Here are examples of the kinds of projects you will be working on with us:
- Restructure a monolithic pipeline into a set of microservices
- Create a machine learning training/test/validate workflow using Spark and SageMaker to continuously deploy new models
- Design and build dashboards for analysts to visualize malware behavior
- Analyze telemetry and optimize performance
- Automate releases via continuous integration and delivery
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...