This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Strong hands on experience in building UI with front end technologies Like Angular 4/5, React JS and Bootstrap.
* Experience with Hadoop and BIG DATA environments.
* Experience in building the application using Spring Boot and Micro Services.
* Experience with open source frameworks: Open source frameworks, e.g., Spring, Hibernate
* Experience with ANT, Maven build/deployment process.
* Strong experience in PL/SQL, including triggers, stored procedures, queries, etc.
* Strong understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns.
* Strong technical, analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
* Experience with system, application, and process documentation including tools such as MS-Visio, etc.
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
* Experience with Bit Bucket, SVN Source Code management techniques/ tools for software management, Knowledge SDLC tools (JIRA).
* Demonstrated teamwork and ability to work with diversified multi-location team.
* Experience with working on Agile/Scrum method of product implementation and delivery.
* Experience with implementing workflow applications is a plus.
* Experience or knowledge in Test Driven Development (TDD).
* Prior experience with Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud or other compliance applications is highly desirable.
* Prior experience with Nice ACTIMIZE is a major plus, including modules Actimize Intelligence Server (AIS) and Actimize Risk Case Manager (RCM), Actimize plugin development and Actimize services.
* Experience in Data Analytics is a PLUS.
* Debugging, profiling and tuning applications' performance.
* Auto-deployment tools and Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins) is a plus.
* Knowledge on Application monitoring tools like AppDynamics is a plus.
* Knowledge in cloud computing platforms is a plus.
* Knowledge in both manual & automation testing (Selenium Web Driver) and TDD/BDD frameworks like TestNG /Cucumber/jBehave/Specflow.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...