Corporate Compliance Technology (CCT) organization is a technology enabler building complex solutions that are centrally integrated with each business line at JPMorgan Chase with instrumental function in fighting financial crimes, mitigating risks and behaviors with an adverse market impact, ensuring the integrity of financial information barrier and much more.
What we build matters and has a huge impact; our products and solutions enable thousands of Corporate Compliance investigators to pin-point suspicious transactions and trades amongst a vast quantity of data points that amounts to trillions of dollars a day. Why join? The Corporate Compliance function demands our technology to rapidly accelerate their ability to connect data intelligently, to identify new insights automatically, and to extract holistic risk factors with minimal human repetitive labor. These can only be achieved through modern technologies, advanced data analytics and business model transformation. You will be at this leading edge of the transformation driving change.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Experience with developing highly scalable, secure, and resilient applications utilizing Java, Spring Core, Spring Boot, REST APIs, JPA, Hibernate, and Swagger
* Proficiency with Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and Test Driven Development (TTD)
* Hands on experience with test automation frameworks, such as Junit, Mockito, Cucumber is required
* Expertise in Cloud Foundry is a plus
* Excellent understanding of security standards, such as OAuth, TLS, JWT, Kerberos etc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...