As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The role will include the following major functions/responsibilities:
* Design, implement, test and maintain major server-side components and web applications.
* Design and integrateUI components in different frameworks
* Implement back-end components of an n-tier application, including data model, data access objects, and application logic.
* Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit testing, documentation and maintenance as appropriate.
* Experience with open source frameworks: Open source frameworks, e.g., Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSTL
* Experience with ANT, Maven build/deployment process.
* Proficient in PL/SQL, including triggers, stored procedures, queries, etc.
* Strong understanding of object oriented programming,design patterns and micro services architechture.
* Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
* Experience with system, application, and process documentation including tools such as MS-Visio, etc.
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
* Experience with GIT Source Code management techniques/ tools for software management, Knowledge SDLC tools (JIRA).
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...