Remote Sr. Full-stack Developer (Node.js, Microservices, AWS) - CTP or Perm - Tampa, FL
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Card.com to manage the recruitment of this position.
California-based startup company, but heavily distributed working to solve a real problem - millions of people are still outside the financial system, without access to basic financial services. You would work as a member of our engineering team and with key stakeholders to build new experiences to delight our customers or resolve challenges. Our stack is built on NodeJS, Next.js, GraphQL, and React Native running on AWS. 100% REMOTE, great benefits including 401k and options.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
* Design, develop, test and release new and existing product features
* Write JS and/or PHP code on a well-tested application backed by a strong CI process
* Collaborate closely with an experienced team to solve complex problems
* You have hands on experience working with NodeJS, Next.js, GraphQL, or React Native, understand HTTP, are productive with various build, CI, compilation, and QA tools, can write testable code, follow agile methodologies, and work with distributed teammates
* You have deployed and supported platforms in an enterprise production environment
* You understand Amazon Web Services and how to leverage them within an enterprise platform
* You know how to work with containers leveraging Docker and Kubernetes
* You understand how to design and work with microservices
* You ask good questions, are a self-starter, can tackle large conceptual problems, and have an attitude for learning and teaching.
Skills & Requirements
* 5+ years full-stack development (mix between hands on development/Architecture)
* 1+ year Microservices (designing and building)
* Amazon Kinesis Streaming technology - experience with message queue
* React native, Angular or Vue.js
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...