SAS Application Administrator and UNIX Sripting opportunity with hands-on technical expertise willing to support the businesses interface to the SAS environment. The candidate will be responsible to support migration and creation SAS Platforms in the MG&APIT organization. The resource will need to foster a discipline for the administration, development, testing and releasing of platform functions in support of various Operations, Risk, Marketing, Finance and other business processes. The candidate must exhibit a thorough understanding of application development and SDLC, distributed processing and automation across both SAS administration and shell scripting. The candidate must have a solid understanding of data systems, SAS environments and processes that are necessary for the SAS Platform management. The individual must be a SAS Administrator and applied technologist capable of business engagement to support SAS platform functions.
Working knowledge of installing, upgrading and administering SAS Platform Foundation.
Working knowledge of updating SAS licenses across multiple servers.
Provide operational leadership and support to SAS end user teams, in addition to business applications, onboarding, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
Oversee business-critical tasks including: change management, incident management, user management, security access and controls, work order management, application and business data recovery, and disaster recovery.
Develop and document processes, detailing user and developer functions and accountabilities.
Identify opportunities for improvement and increased efficiency using department metrics.
Propose and integrate new automation functions for SAS operations.
* 2+ years of experience as a SAS Systems Administrator with UNIX scripting.
* 2+ years of experience developing detailed process workflows with automation.
* 2+ years of experience developing proactive processes that allow large-scale issues to be averted.
* 2+ years of experience using UNIX scripting commands such as bash, ksh and perl.
* 2+ years of experience within an AIX infrastructure with GPFS, S3 and NAS storage.
* 2+ years building long term demand and pricing forecasts/models.
* Experience administering SAS EBI, High Performance Analytics, Enterprise Miner, Data Management Server, SAS Scoring Accelerator for Teradata, SAS Model Manager.
* Experience working in an environment with multiple metadata servers, in a complex architecture.
* Experience administering SAS9.4 or SAS Viya.
* 2+ years of experience performing installations and data/user migrations.
* Experience with AIX OS and Linux OS.
* Experience with SAS connectivity to big data environments (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Impala)
* Experience with SAS Visual Analytics within a distributed Teradata appliance.
* Experience with AutoSys scheduler is a plus
* Experience working with end users from a teaching/guidance perspective.
* Experience troubleshooting a host of architectural issues ranging from security and access to performance problems
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...