Job Posting ID: ZR_84_JOB
Position: Systems Engineer
Clearance: Must have a DoD Position of Trust or Secret Clearance, or ability to gain a clearance
Certification: Security+, or ability to obtain Security+
Location: Fairfax, VA
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline.
Overview: Kreative Technologies is in search for a motivated OpenText Engineer Administrator/Engineer with leadership qualities to help support the Health Artifact & Image Application for the Department of Defense (DoD). The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as the candidate will be required to communicate with management and Government personnel. Candidate will be responsible for working with multiple cutting edge technologies. Candidate must participate in a team atmosphere and have the ability to research and solve problems.
Responsibilities: Performs analysis, assessment, and integration of a complex enterprise .NET Application running on a Windows Server 2016 and OpenText (EIM) Platform. The candidate will help support the betterment of the healthcare application by providing engineering support, maintenance, upgrades and supporting sustainment activities. The candidate will work with a team of system engineers and developers to continually sustain and improve the product. Responsibilities will include building virtual machines, installing software components, building application environments and supporting information assurance activities. Candidate must be willing to work with multiple technologies and be open to learning new technologies.
• Experience with OpenText Content Server & OpenText Directory Services (OTDS)
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 or 2016
• 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory
• 2+ years of experience with Microsoft IIS
• 1+ years of experience with custom scripts (PowerShell, batch, RegExp)
• Working off hours (weekends) as required to support sustainment activities.
• Knowledge of OpenText Appworks development
* Experience with any of the following OpenText items (Extended ECM, Brava, Capture Center, Archive Center)
Experience working in a DoD environment
• 2+ years of experience applying STIGs / SRGs
• 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012 or 2016
• C# Programming Experience
• Knowledge of DoD development guidelines and protecting software against security vulnerabilities
• Knowledge of the complete Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC)
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...