We are looking for a Software Engineer experienced with building Enterprise Android Apps in a distributed server environment. Hypori is a Virtual Mobile Infrastructure platform that enables a secure BYOD system for clients. You should have the experience to manage and build enterprise class software that can be deployed around the world. You can learn more about the Hypori product at: https://hypori.com/
Roles and Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to)
• Participate in the complete software development process, including troubleshooting, designing, and coding.
• Maintain and communicate status in Jira and in daily standups.
• Reconcile product requirements with an understanding of Android internals.
• Implement production-quality features for the Hypori Client app
• Enhance the Hypori Client app to take advantage of new capabilities in the Android ecosystem.
• Fluency in Java and the Android ecosystem.
• 4 years developing mobile app software on Android
• 3+ years with Java software development
• Bonus: 2+ year developing mobile app software on iOS
• Familiar with Linux as a development environment.
• Strong understanding of git version control.
• Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• Able to take ambiguous requirements and develop a solid solution.
• Enjoys working in a fast growing, startup environment
What you'll get working with us
• Day One benefits package of an established company
• The perks of an Austin startup such as free snacks, soda, coffee, and a relaxed office
• The opportunity to work on cool technology with brilliant people
• Breakfast Taco Fridays
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has remained committed to providing quality engineering, operations, and intelligence solutions to our clients and it all starts with YOU. Intelligent Waves provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, PTO leave, and life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Intelligent Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance
with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation
and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
A Veteran Friendly Organization
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...