This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum 12+ years' experience in Peopl (1) ecode hands-on coding including screen customizations including Component Interface, Application Engine Integration Broker, Web Services, Advanced XML, XSLT and REST Services, Micro services, Distributed Systems and Cloud
* Minimum 12+ years' experience with PeopleSoft CRM / HRMS Modules and in Oracle, PL/SQL including triggers, stored procedures, queries, etc. (Oracle 12c/ 19c)
* Minimum 5+ years' experience of development manager to manage and mentor team members, perform design and code review of mission critical components, and participate as a technical lead in all Scrum events
* Re sults-driven with a proven ability to deliver creative, s olutions, services and processes. Experience with BMC ControlM scheduling system and development experience with Automated Testing Frameworks using Selenium/Java
* Ability to learn new skillsets and utilize new technologies based on the project needs
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Must be able to work effectively under pressure and meet concurrent deadlines with minimal supervision.
* Individual must also be self-motivated, results driven and able to effectively contribute in a team environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...