SAS Application Administrator and Developer will be a hands-on technical developer willing to support the businesses interface to the SAS environment. The candidate will be responsible to support migration and creation of new applications into the MG&APIT organization. The resource will need to foster a discipline for the administration, development, testing and releases of platform functions in support of various Operations, Risk, Marketing, Finance and other business processes. The candidate must exhibit a thorough understanding of application development and SDLC, distributed processing and automation across both SAS administration and shell scripting. The candidate must have a solid understanding of data systems, SAS environments and processes that are necessary for the SAS Platform management. The individual must be an Application Development applied technologist to develop a business engagement to support SAS platform functions.
Provide operational leadership and support to SAS end user teams, in addition to business applications, onboarding, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
Oversee business-critical tasks including: change management, incident management, user management, security access and controls, work order management, application and business data recovery, and disaster recovery.
Develop and document processes, detailing user and developer functions and accountabilities.
Identify opportunities for improvement and increased efficiency using department metrics.
Propose and integrate new automation functions for SAS operations.
* 2+ years of experience as a SAS Systems Administrator with UNIX administration
* 2+ years of experience developing detailed process workflows with automation.
* 2+ years of experience developing proactive processes that allow large-scale issues to be averted.
* 2+ years of experience using UNIX scripting commands such as bash, ksh and perl.
* 2+ years of experience within an AIX infrastructure with GPFS, HSM and NAS storage.
* 2+ years building long term demand and pricing forecasts/models.
* Experience administering SAS EBI, High Performance Analytics, Enterprise Miner, Data Management Server, SAS Scoring Accelerator for Teradata, SAS Model Manager.
* Experience working in an environment with multiple metadata servers, in a complex architecture.
* Experience administering SAS9.4.
* 2+ years of experience performing installations and data/user migrations.
* Experience with AIX OS and Linux OS.
* Experience with SAS connectivity to big data environments (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Impala)
* Experience with SAS Visual Analytics within a distributed Teradata appliance.
* Experience with AutoSys scheduler is a plus
* Experience working with end users from a teaching/guidance perspective.
* Experience troubleshooting a host of architectural issues ranging from security and access to performance problems
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...