This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Five years plus (5+) experience in Contact Center Technology with hands-on experience on high-complexity Genesys implementations (8.x and above) with focus on reporting
* Understand the role of each Genesys Framework and Management component: Config Server, Config Proxy, Message Server, Solution Control Server, LCA
* Demonstrated knowledge and ability to troubleshoot any complex issues around Genesys config/management layers, routing layer, Genesys SIP, media server, and ICON/Info Mart.
* Working knowledge in the installation and configuration of the Genesys suites (both UNIX and Windows 200X).
* Experience working in Kanban/Scrum teams and using JIRA (Preferred)
* Familiarity with various Genesys Simulators from a Performance Testing perspective.
* Good understanding of data networking knowledge as well as VOIP technology
* Experience working on Genesys Administrator, GAX, Pulse and the ability to create, modify, and maintain templates (preferred)
* Must have analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and ability to decipher technical requirements from business requirements and convert into design.
* Experience in documenting clearly and concisely designs, call flows, run books, playbooks, estimates for work
* Experience in infrastructure automation using one of IaaC, Containers, Scripting or Cloud (preferred)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...