As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
Passionate about building an innovative culture
Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science, information systems, math, business, or engineering
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong business analysis skills
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Strong understanding of Java fundamentals
- Spring Framework - preferably with Spring boot
- Strong object oriented design and modeling skills
- Understanding of REST, SOAP services and micro-services architecture
- Familiar with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, LEAN, etc
- Familiar with development tools such as Jenkins, Rundeck, SVN/Crucible/Jira, Git/Stash, etc
- Ability to design and implement application with response times with low latency & high throughput
- Use of APM tools, profiling tools and performance tuning process
- Exposure to cloud native development methodology (AWS / Pivotal or any other provider) and related aspects like API
- Experience with dev-ops, CI-CD and Agile methodologies
- Experience in load testing and performance benchmarking
- Exposure with Big Data technologies like Cassandra
- Understanding of caching frameworks
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a multi-location teamJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...