Would you like to be part of a team that impacts millions of users every single day? Does finding patterns in data and building highly scalable data-driven systems to solve real-world problems excite you? Would you be interested to explore building novel ML/NLP features that find use in the next iOS release?
We power Apples Maps Search. Our team operates at the intersection of building highly scalable applications, analytics to understand user behavior and big data machine learning to improve our end-user experience.
As a member of this stellar team, you'll be working closely with Runtime Infrastructure, Maps Data and Analytics teams to develop new ML models/features that improve Maps Search experience. You will be prototyping ideas, running/evaluating experiments and shipping ML/NLP features that have deep impact. Along the way, you will continuously learn from a versatile group of experienced ML practitioners and top-notch engineers.
Here are some of your job responsibilities:
- Apply knowledge of data mining, information retrieval, NLP and machine learning to develop
key iOS and OS X features focused on improving maps search experience.
- Design and build highly scalable, big data pipelines that enrich our maps index/corpus for search
- Own and conduct A/B tests for exploring various ideas and perform data analysis to infer insights
from experiments to help ship features.
- Collaborate with various teams (e.g., infrastructure, quality, data) to develop exciting features and
bring them from ideation to shipping the feature.
- Develop and mentor aspiring applied scientists / engineers to expand their scope and have a
huge impact. Be part of building a world class search team!
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...