Data Infrastructure team within the Siri organization powers analytics, experimentation and ML feature engineering to power Siri we all love in our Apple devices. The mission of the Data Infrastructure org is to provide cutting edge, reliable and easy to use infrastructure for ingesting and processing data and help the teams that build data intensive applications be successful.
We are looking for software engineers who wants to bring their passion for infrastructure to build world class infrastructure products. You will build libraries and distributed services to support our data infrastructure team reliably and at scale using both private and public Cloud environments. You will work with many cross functional teams and lead the planning, execution and success of technical projects with the ultimate purpose of improving Siri experience for Apple customers.
You will be responsible for the Data Infrastructure used for analytics and machine learning of worldwide Siri events. Our infrastructure stores, processes, and serves 100s of PetaBytes of data for millions of Siri users. Our teams goal is to ensure the reliability and performance at the highest level. Responsibilities will include:
* Manage one of Apples largest data infrastructure supporting hundreds of millions of Siri customers
* Take part in designing and building out our next generation data storage/processing infrastructure to push our services to the next level
* Diagnose, fix, improve, and automate complex issues across the entire stack to ensure maximum uptime and performance
* Collaborate across AI/ML teams (within and outside of Siri) on proper use/integration of our platform
* Establish SLAs for all our services/applications running in production
* Write code, documentation, participate in code reviews, and mentor other engineers
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...