This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Strong implementationskills with Java and J2EE; Core Spring Framework and including othersub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration.
* Strong knowledge in Oracle and RDBMS database concepts.
* Experience on using public and private cloud such as AWS, Azureand Cloud foundry.
* Experience working in Java-based tool WebSphere Application Server(WAS).
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningfulrelationships to achieve common goals.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...