* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Some leadership skills required.
* 5 years' experience in an application support or technology support and be familiar with DevOps model
* Ability to work under pressure, and multitask.
* Required to interact with Senor Management during incident calls, and be able to clearly articulate incident details and resolution.
* Strong Database knowledge (Sybase, Oracle PL/SQL).
* Strong understanding of ETL logic - Informatica, Pentaho
* Experience with UNIX Shell/Perl/Python scripting.
* Hands on Experience with Autosys/Job Scheduler tools, splunk monitoring.
* Understanding of cloud architecture and AI concepts.
* Strong monitoring, analytical and escalation skills.
* Strong debugging and trouble shooting skills
* Experience in supporting Data Warehouses and Data Marts.
* Expertise in trouble shooting and resolving database performance bottlenecks.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Expertise in incident and problem management procedures
* Experience working with UNIX & Windows Environments.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
* Result oriented and highly flexible individual, able to work with minimal supervision.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...