As a member of the Design Authorities group within the Digital Account Onboarding Platform, you will have the prime opportunity to lead the engineering design practices of our software development organizations. You will collaborate with firm-wide architecture and engineering policy and standards groups to ensure compliance on solution patterns and frameworks and institutionalize modern software engineering best practices to continually improve our internet-scale, business-critical applications' quality to predictably deliver business value. In this strategic role, you will be interfacing with product management, customer security, and software development teams to remove engineering design roadblocks, improve delivery velocity and product consistency.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Sound understanding of application, data, infrastructure, and security architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of software architecture, design, and development principles and practices
* Experience with building messaging, event-driven, and cloud-native application architectures
* Strong understanding of domain driven design and micro services architecture
* Previous experience as the lead architect in designing, developing, and deploying high-transaction volume, business critical applications with very large user base
* In-depth understanding of all aspects of the Java platform and the Spring family of frameworks
* Prior experience building internet-scale web services, REST services, and industrial-grade APIs to support B2C and B2B use cases
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
* Broader understanding of technology delivery - UX, dev, QA, and production management
* Familiarity with important standards, tools, and techniques
* Previous experience with several languages and programming paradigms
* Knowledgeable in Consumer Identity and Access Management Platforms and Application and Data Security disciplines
* Experience working with no-SQL databases like Cassandra and streaming platforms like Kafka
* Knowledge of Big Data and related technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Hive etc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...