Apple's Special Projects Group is looking for an exceptional engineer with experience in product safety analysis, requirements engineering, hazard and risk analysis, and multi-disciplinary product development experience in safety critical mechatronic applications. You will work in a highly cross functional environment decomposing product features into system requirements, identifying hazards and performing risk analyses, designing architectures to mitigate risks, and producing safety analyses. You will collaborate closely with a variety of product development teams to ensure designs are implemented, verified, and validated according to system requirements and safety targets.
Does working on autonomous technology excite you? Innovation is in your hands! We are ready to help you help us grow.
You will be performing safety analysis and developing safety concepts for various electromechanical systems. You will be expected to work closely with cross functional teams during the design, development, and verification phases of the product development life cycle. As part of the safety analysis, you will be performing risk assessment, inductive and deductive safety analysis, generating safety concepts, writing safety requirements, evaluating diagnostic designs, assessing hardware failure metrics, etc.
- Knowledge of SysML, UML or other system modeling languages
- Experience with Simulink / Matlab
- Experience with software coding standards CMMI, SPICE (ISO/IEC 15504), MISRA C
- Experience with real time embedded control systems
- Experience with electronics circuit design and analysis
- Experience with creating FMEDAs (Failure Modes Effects and Diagnostic Analysis)
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...