Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and theres no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test with a passion for automation and development to ultimately ensure a surprise and delight our users. We are a group of hard-working engineers that don multiples hats: coder, hacker, debugger, and most importantly, customer advocate. We are seeking someone who is passionate about working in an exciting environment with rapidly changing priorities. Your background should be a good blend of programming and automating. You are dedicated, motivated, and willing to switch context in a heartbeat. You are creative and inspired to invent new ways to analyze and build better products.
In this position, youll have the opportunity to collaborate with multi-functional engineering teams that design and build some of the core backend platform frameworks and systems that will power the next generation of Apples iCloud products. You apply a high level of accountability to ensure that the iCloud experience on OS X and iOS is second to none. Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with a development team on the design and implementation of a new automation framework.
- Responsible for building new features for automation framework
- Design and build Reporting infrastructure implementation.
- Investigate / Analyze a Continuous Integration solution.
- Providing support to QA teams utilizing the automation framework.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...