Do you love problem solving and thinking beyond an obvious solution? Do you thrive in ambiguity and teams where little guidance fuels your creativity? We are seeking a hands-on leader to help us build interactive applications for our platform. You will be responsible for a team that will work with some of Apple's most advanced technologies including augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), machine learning (ML) and computer vision (CV). As a member of our team, you will assist us in crafting future products that will delight, encourage and empower millions of people.
You'll be leading a dynamic and creative team charged with exploring an uncharted and rapidly evolving domain.
- Lead great application engineering teams to deliver world-class AR application experiences.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to your team members while collaborating with a magnitude of various Apple teams to create the best solution.
- Understand software components from multiple partner teams, lead the integration of those components into the unified product code base, and drive their continued development.
- Establish a solid project framework and development processes.
- Set clear expectations and create a positive work environment based on accountability, in collaboration with the project peers and management teams.
- Coding as required to support the team.
- MBA a plus.
- Experience developing applications for Apple products (e.g., macOS, iOS, tvOS or watchOS).
- Experience developing AR applications; familiarity with ARKit.
- Start-up experience is ideal but not essential.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...