The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Identity team builds, operates, and innovates the identity, authentication, and authorization stack for the AWS cloud. We are the IAM (Identity and Access Management) Data Plane team and our software is responsible to clear all Authentication and Authorization requests across every single AWS service call.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer Engineer (SDE) to join our rapidly growing team out of HQ2 in Arlington, VA. This role will work with other SDEs and Principal Engineers to build a brand-new verification platform that will impact all the services across AWS.
If the below resonates with you then you should apply!
· You enjoy taking complex problems and creating simple, scalable and maintainable solutions
· Your technical expertise is deep and broad that you have accumulated designing and operating high scale web-applications and/or web-services in production
· You possess strong analytical skills, with excellent communication and problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
· You care deeply about your career growth. You have the hunger to continuously learn & develop yourself
· You enjoy working on a diverse team or with a diverse range of people
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
This role will sit in our new headquarters in Northern Virginia, where Amazon will invest $2.5 billion dollars, occupy 4 million square feet of energy efficient office space, and create at least 25,000 new full-time jobs. Our employees and the neighboring community will also benefit from the associated investments from the Commonwealth including infrastructure updates, public transportation improvements, and new access to Reagan National Airport. By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...