Apples Wallet and Payments team is looking for dynamic project managers to help secure services that millions of customers use every day by leading projects for our Security and Compliance Engineering teams. Join our exciting and fast-paced organization where we challenge the landscape through innovation, secure customer enablement, and privacy. As a project manager on our team, you will be responsible for managing service security and industry compliance projects by identifying deliverables, managing risk and improving our processes while driving to successful outcomes. If you love non-routine work that requires social intelligence, critical thinking, and creative problem solving, wed love to hear from you!
Also Open to Locations in: NYC, Austin, TX, San Diego, CA, Chicago, Illinois
In this exciting role, you will lead efforts that increase the security and compliance of Apples Wallet and Payments services. You will partner with engineering teams to develop technical requirements and address critical security needs. Work closely with network and systems teams to enable new and existing features. Implement processes to address efficiencies, issue tracking, and status reporting. By developing a broad perspective across Apple, identify new projects to champion and strategize how to pull in required teams to address obstacles. Over time, build and maintain a portfolio of technical projects in a welcoming, team based environment that values individual contribution.
- Be the communicator! Everyone on the project knows what is going on. You are comfortable speaking to groups and can present one- pagers, POCs and architectural overviews clearly and effectively.
- Show ownership and accountability to partners while you track progress and handle road blocks to ensure projects arrive on time and meet all security and compliance requirements.
- Participate in financial forecasting discussions to ensure infrastructure requirements are accurately represented for your partner teams.
- Influence service architecture direction, design and standards by forming relationships with hardware engineering, software development, SRE and data-center teams.
- Break down projects and responsibilities rationally while paying close attention to detail so you can apply the right process for the given requirements and team.
- Drive meetings to establish and document the scope of the project. Have an informed perspective on what should be included/excluded by partnering with Security and Compliance engineering managers.
- Plan, maintain and document various project aspects such as schedule, risks, dependencies, achievements etc.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...