At Apple, we work every day to build products that enrich peoples lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Today, our technology and services power advertising in Search Ads in the App Store and Apple News. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy.
The Ad Platforms team is seeking a Senior Data Site Reliability Engineer for a great opportunity. Our mission is to enable Ad Platforms to deliver advertisements in a reliable and scalable way that results in awesome user experiences.
In this role, your duties will include:
- Design and implement scalable data platforms for our customer facing services
- Monitor production, staging, test and development environments for multiple teams in an agile / dynamic fast paced engineering organization
- Deploy and scale Hadoop infrastructure to support data pipeline and related services
- Build infrastructure capabilities to improve resiliency and efficiency of the systems and services at scale
- Drive data infrastructure / pipeline , services and upgrade/migration projects from start to finish
- Support in Hadoop / HDFS infrastructure day today operations , administration and maintenance
- Data cluster monitoring and troubleshooting
- Capacity planning, management, and troubleshooting for HDFS, YARN/MapReduce and Spark work loads
- Participate in rotational on-call schedule
- Partner with program management, network engineering and other cross functional teams on the larger initiatives
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects competing for your time and understand how to prioritize them accordingly
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...