Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
* The Business Analyst will lead in all efforts of the test team, monitoring the completion of each task against time constraints, which may involve projects involving Agent Desktop, Default Workflow and/or Documents and Letters), particularly
+ Analysis and review of high-level requirements as defined in the Business Requirements.
+ Analysis and review of detailed specifications as defined in the Functional Specifications Document (FSD)
+ Analysis and review of change requests by verifying all supporting documentation, approvals from all respective internal business partners and vendors.
+ Timely and accurate database maintenance, updates and corrections in all related systems, maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant Letter Administration practices affecting change request implementations.
+ Creation and review of the Test Plan which will include, but not limited to the Test Coverage (including entry and exit criteria), Test Strategy, Test Methods, Test Responsibilities.
+ Documentation of peer review of testing deliverables.
+ Documentation and preparation of the test design, environment, resources, and preparation.
+ Execution and documentation of the test scripts and defect logging and reporting.
* Champions continuous process improvements and proactively support knowledge sharing.
* Provides and consolidates all progress and issues of the tasks assigned during meetings.
* Works within schedule and performs activities of the tasks assigned given the level of effort, test environment requirements, set schedule and/or production goals.
* Actively track each aspect of change requests against critical paths; ensuring that milestones are being met; and obstacles and issues are identified and resolved to ensure that project goals are achieved.
* Develop solutions to issues and problems of the project.
* Participates and contributes in coaching sessions in terms of performance and individual development
* Complies and review the testing standards and checklists.
* Performs and consolidates compliance of risk and control items, such as training, personal information and time tracking.
* Provide status update on project assignments via e-mail, workflow tools, and/or test management tools to supervisors and onshore business partners for assigned tasks.
* Establish relationships across functional areas by providing support for policies, procedures, controls, and audits - including all departmental documentation.
* Leads training of system functionality and/or process update(s) and provide support to internal partners during the implementation of the change.
Knowledge and Experience :
* Computer Science/Information Technology and/or related discipline
* 3-4 years relevant experience in software testing
* Minimum 1 year experience in leading a software testing project
* Minimum 2 years experience in test design
* Minimum 2 year experience in defect management
* Minimum 2 year experience in requirements analysis
* Financial/Mortage background preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
* Strong analytical skills
* Keen attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...