About the Team
The Wholesale Payments Field Intelligence team is responsible for delivering insights to our sales and product teams by creating dashboards and applications that leverage the considerable data assets of the firm. Our programs focus on creating data algorithms to uncover new revenue opportunities, "wellness insights" to reduce client attrition and tools to quantify the value of our solutions to both clients and prospects.
About the Position
The Field Intelligence team is seeking a talented, ambitious, and creative individual to join the Client Advisory Analytics (CAA) division of the team. CAA delivers client-facing analytics that benchmark, quantify, and advise clients and prospects on improvement opportunities. With these insight tools under one umbrella, there now exists the opportunity to develop a comprehensive analytics program.
As a Data Analytics Product Manager, you will play a critical role in defining and delivering this transformational agenda. You will lead cross-functional teams to create and commercialize new tools and insights to our sales teams. Through close partnership with product leads, data scientists and client journey workstreams, you will deliver our client-facing intelligence across the Firm.
* Coordinating an "app store" approach to embedding client analytics into our Client Journeys
* Engaging cross-functional partners to prioritize and create new solutions
* Developing and presenting business cases in order to fund technology builds
* Designing the solution in full, including the front end delivery and back end data model
* Leading end-to-end projects from planning through delivery
* Integrating insights into self-service digital platforms
* Commercializing the solutions post-launch to the Field through training and resource development
* Maintaining and enhancing solutions based on end-user feedback with technology and consulting partners
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in our payment products, demonstrated success in designing and delivering solutions to sales teams and an affinity for analytics and big data potential. They will be obsessed with end-user experience, be able to clearly articulate a vision and execute on the expanding agenda of the program.
Additional qualifications include:
* 5+ years' experience in financial services, payments, or FinTech (or comparable products/industries)
* Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions
* Ability to frame general business problems into detailed analytical project plans
* Superior presentation/communication skills - ability to convey complex information simply and clearly
* Ability to understand technical details, but also simplify them for use across non-technical users
* Knowledge and interest in modern data mining, research, and data science techniques preferred
* Bachelor's degree required; MBA or graduate degree in a business or technical field preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...