As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This exciting role is part of JPMorgan's Emerging Markets & Credit Research Technology team and will participate in the software engineering of a highly effective calculation engine with J2EE technology for Emerging Market and Credit business. You will be a key team member in application design, development and support for all internal/external clients. You will work heavily with Java/J2EE technology, Object Oriented Programming, Database, and Client/Server infrastructure development.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Core Java and J2EE experience
* Spring framework, HTML5/React JS and MVC design/development
* Excellent Sybase and Database design, SQL (Oracle SQL or MS SQL ok as well)
* Object-oriented design and coding practices / Design Patterns
* Agile work experience on application development in financial institutions
* Perl/Unix scripting experience
* M.S degree in Computer Science or Mathematics preferred
* Excellent problem solving / investigation abilities.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Good project and time-management skills
* Experience on Scala/SPARK/HBASE/Parquet/Kafka/Big Data is a plus
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...