This position is in the Consumer Banking Deposit Product Management group (responsible for Consumer checking, savings, debit, and time deposit products) specifically reporting into the Deposit Product Analytics group. This role requires both practical business knowledge of the retail banking space as well as analytical and statistical skills. The analyst will work closely with product executives, managers, and analytical peers to provide data-driven insights and solutions to business problems. This individual will be responsible for performing strategy and business control-related analyses, producing product-specific performance metric reporting (including business KPIs and KRIs), developing and supporting new business dashboards, and managing and reporting projects within their book of work. This position blends data analytical monitoring and metrics reporting to support end to end Deposit Product ownership of items within the Consumer bank.
* Provide leadership to the Retail Deposit Product team in terms of strategy and analysis of data from multiple sources
* Ability to utilize multiple tools to solve problems (for example a combination of coding, Tableau views/Presentations, partner knowledge, and business expertise)
* Develop and provide direction for reporting and analysis on product related trends and attributes
* Assist in strategic management of revenue items through monitoring and deep dive ad hoc analysis
* Ability to extract big data information directly from a corporate data warehouse ranging from aggregate to account level
* Confident oral and written presentation skills in dealing with Senior Management
* Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to highly complex and diverse problems
* 3-5 years in a similar role including Product Management, Marketing Analytics, or Data/Analytics reporting and/or Master's degree in related field (MBA, MS Economics, or Analytics/Statistics)
* Advanced skills in database tools such as SAS (or SQL processing), Teradata SQL Assistant, Brio, R, Python, UNIX, etc.
* Advanced skills in Excel (with the ability to easily create Pivot tables, array formulas, and visualizations)
* Highly self-motivated individual with a strong solutions orientation
* Interpersonal skills - ability to cultivate and build strong relationships with peers and senior executives
* Ability to perform well in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...