This role will coach and provide feedback to our business partners and analyze internal methods to continuously improve efficiency, accuracy and speed-to-market. Analyze internal Recovery processes and identify where controls are needed and design appropriate controls to yield a higher quality product. Analyze, evaluate, and validate table and engine modification requests to determine the effectiveness and feasibility of requested change(s).
The successful candidate will be relied upon to perform technical quality assurance of system and process modifications, coordinate the deployment, testing and change control of applications across multiple hardware environments in support of business continuity and disaster recovery; and develop, debug and maintain scripts/applications to facilitate above functions.
* Work closely with business partners to identify process improvements and leverage technology to automate and streamline existing processes
* Work with business partners to define requirements, develop realistic estimates and detailed development plans.
* Design, develop, code, test, debug and document changes to the framework to satisfy requirements
* Produce high quality code utilizing Test Driven Development techniques.
* Able to work independently, define development timelines and meet commitments
* Ensure adherence to architecture standards, risk management, application security/control policies
* Analyze and understand complex systems and data flows among different application
* Design and deliver architectures, user interfaces, middle-tier and server-side components
* Code reviews; detailed inspection of all code delivered. On-time delivery of high-quality code
* Experience overseeing geographically distributed and culturally diverse peers with strong team management, leadership and mentoring skills
* Proven expertise with performance optimization and tuning of web applications and database processes
* Support efforts associated with Production support
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
* 5-10 years of experience and expertise in one or more general purpose programming languages, including Pega PRPC or Java/Spring Application (Spring/Spring MVC/Spring Boot/Spring Cloud, Web Services, API Gateway and Cloud)
* Oracle application development and a strong database design and development skills
* Experience in Angular 4 or above is a plus.
* Should have experience in a large enterprise environment, working in large teams on complex projects.
* Experience with Cloud Foundry and/or AWS is a strong plus
* Taken part in decisions affecting architectural changes, design and framework implementations
* Experience with working in a self-organized agile environment with continuous integration and delivery
* Superior verbal and written communication skills required
* Agile SDLC delivery experience is strongly preferred
* Ability to communicate and train peers as well as present complex design patterns to managers
* Ability to work fast and quickly to ramp up on new technologies and strategies
* Manage risks and issues to include escalation as necessary
* Demonstrated efforts to develop, implement and further instill best practices across the group
* Experience with Tomcat, Apache and Maven
* Experience on Micro services based architecture using Cloud infrastructure
* Knowledge of DevOps practices
* Test Driven Development (TDD) experience
* Strong experience in writing Unit tests and test automation tools
* Proven experience in building scalable and robust applications
* Experience in building applications using SOA utilizing Microsoft technologies
* Strong infrastructure knowledge including windows servers, web servers, firewalls, load balancers etc.,
* Should be a hands on Agile practitioner
* Experience with Source Control systems and Continuous Integration/Deployment tools
* Ability to develop strong internal and external client relationships
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...