As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees, and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget, and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration, and promote the values, culture, and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Specifically, the role entails managing one or more workstreams of the Cyber Transformation Program as it relates to the Chief Technology Office (CTO) portfolio of applications (100+ applications) to accelerate adoption of strategic controls and to ensure that appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously. You will be a member of the CTO Governance team, the team includes: application portfolio management, program portfolio management and dedicated PMs to manage programs that cut across the CTO portfolio, like the Cyber Transformation Program.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
* Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
* Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
* Strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
* Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
* A broad understanding of technology risk and control including risk scenarios, policies and standards, control assessments and measurements, issues and breaks.
* Ability to collaborate with teams across Global Information and Access Management, Information Risk Management, business control functions, and with the CTO Application Owners and CTO Leadership to drive transparent, measurable, and sustainable control improvements.
* Experience in Identity & Access Management, including solutions and tools (e.g. IDAnywhere, MyAccess, Entitlement Manager, Role Based Access, Privileged Access) and/or Technology Risk Management strongly preferred
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...