Working in cybersecurity takes passion for technology, speed, a desire to learn, and vigilance in order to keep every asset safe. You'll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly motivated team focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity, and resiliency of our products. Working with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis, and positive actions will stop crimes and strengthen our data.
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Triage Analysts perform many functions in support of data security at the firm. They review prioritized alerts generated by monitoring systems and determine if the associated activity requires further investigation by Global Security, assist in technology and process improvement efforts, work with the content development team to refine detection and prioritization capabilities, analyze trends and patterns in DLP activity and work with stakeholders to reduce the risk of data loss across all lines of business.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Foundational knowledge of cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
* Knowledge of Data Loss Prevention (DLP), potentially including experience developing risk-aligned DLP monitoring rules, knowledge of DLP systems and products or experience on a security assurance operations team peforming DLP triage operations functions
* Knowledge and experience related to Insider Threat monitoring and operations is a plus
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing Agile teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish goals
* Proficiency in the use of tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums related to cybersecurity, Data Loss Prevention or Insider Threat
* Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
* Experience reviewing logs, developing Splunk queries and dashboards, automating manual tasks is a plus
* Foundational knowledge of: computer forensics; legal, government and jurisprudence as they relate to cybersecurity; operating systems; and methods for intelligence gathering and sharing
* Foundational knowledge of: cloud computing, computer network defense, external organizations and academic institutions dealing with cybersecurity issues, financial authorities and regulations, identity management, incident management, information assurance, information management, information systems and network security and infrastructure design
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...