About this position: The Marketing Senior Associate of Business Card Risk Innovation will manage the small business card risk innovation projects. This position sits within the Chase Branded Cards organization of Card Services, a key business within Chase's Consumer & Community Banking Group.
This person will be responsible for advancing the Small Business (SMB) data ecosystem and design capabilities that enable deeper insights about the Small Business Owner (SBO) to be used for managing risk across the operating cycle. This person will do this by leveraging internal Chase platforms to ensure the right data is available to support Small Business risk strategies while also partnering with Marketing, Risk, Operations, and Lending to understand key data gaps and impacted decision engines. This person will also identify and onboard external data providers to understand the incremental value in predictive power and new data capabilities. This role will include building proof of concepts, use cases, and other analytical frameworks to promote innovation.
* Bachelor's degree in business, risk management, finance, economics, engineering, or mathematics
* Experience evaluating complex business problems, data analysis and devising recommendations
* 3+ years of related experience within marketing, finance or risk analysis
* Experience in small business risk management and analytics strongly preferred
* Proficiency writing data analysis languages, such as SAS and/or SQL, working knowledge of database environments to perform data analysis in ICDW and MAP not required but helpful
Ideal candidate would be able to do the following:
* Be intellectually curious and enjoy moving at a fast pace.
* Be a high energy self-starter, effective communicator, and have a passion for the strategic use of data and capabilities (including API's and advanced modeling).
* Manage innovating the end to end risk management process with close attention to detail
* Work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...