As a senior leader in Architecture, your quest for innovation happens directly at the intersection of technology and business strategy, leading organizational, operational, and technological change, now and in the future. You'll spearhead the efforts of passionate and dedicated teams of architects, aligning cross-functional and cross-line of business projects, ensuring that they're fiscally and technically within reason. You'll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures that can handle today's needs and be ready for tomorrow's needs as well. Of course, you'll also have a stake in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting team priorities, and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. You'll be able to innovate in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global technology community, as well as in partnership with some of the most important technology firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Seasoned expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Mastery of architecture, design, and business processes
* Complete understanding of industry-wide technology strategies and best practices
* Deep architecture experience in salesforce ecosystem including financial cloud and marketing cloud
* Full lifecycle Salesforce implementation experience and hands on experience with configuration and customizations
* Experience with integrating Salesforce.com with 3rd party applications using SOAP/REST API, Middleware, etc.
* Experience in Cloud technologies
* Experience delivering projects using agile Scrum methodology
* Familiar with relational databases and data modelling
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work with stakeholders to define requirements
* Expertise in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...