Key responsibilities include:
* Manage fixed rate for term products and assist with pricing strategy
* Become an expert on existing suite of fixed rate for term annuity products
* Perform in-depth data analysis of trends within our existing book of business to identify risks and opportunities
* Manage and continuously improve processes for producing and actively monitoring annuity metrics and business results
* Analyze market insights, historical trends, and competitive landscape to identify product demand
* Develop and prepare management level presentations in support of annuity product strategy
* Develop strong partnership with Wealth Management investment product & solutions team
* Provide analysis and interpretation to inform senior management and director of issues and trends, including changes in federal and state legislation that impact the organization and our clients
* Monitor the ongoing performance of the product, including sales volume, profitability and investment performance
* Partner closely with Operations, Technology and Control stakeholders
* Provide analysis and interpretation of key performance indicators for marketplace and report issues of significance that are driving results
* Team-oriented with ability to interact effectively with individuals at varying levels of the organization
* Motivated with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a demanding environment
* Exceptional analytical, verbal and written communication skills, with ability to synthesize and interpret data
* Strong Knowledge of Office (Excel, PowerPoint, SQL)
* Stresses critical thinking and logic when problem solving; can think creatively and "out of the box"
* Organizational and project management skill; proven ability to manage multiple priorities
* Comfortable with effectively navigating a multi-faceted financial institution
* Demonstrates end-to-end ownership of projects
* Leader with the ability to collaborate across multifunctional teams
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and organize work to meet deadlines
* Minimum of 3+ years of Annuity Product Development and Management is preferred
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of the annuity industry, the competition and the market as a whole
* Thorough understanding of the different types of annuity products - how they are built, priced and marketed
* Bachelor's degree
* Life and Health Licensed preferred or willing to obtain
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...