As a senior level Scrum Master within the Architecture, Data and Engineering organization you will support Database & Infrastructure organization which encompasses platforms/applications such as Hortonworks, Integrated Consumer Data Warehouse (ICDW)/Teradata, Cloudera, Tableau, Cognos and Consumer Data Hub (Info1)/Exadata, in addition to various platform tools. This role will be responsible to provide support to both the Database & Infrastructure and Analytics & Reporting products, including Data & Analytics Product Owners and team. Role focuses on continuous optimization of the product groups/domains. The Scrum Master protects the team from churn, drives velocity improvements on the team, lowers the team's defect density and promotes more frequent deployments. They work with the Product Owner to ensure a healthy backlog and appropriate prioritization of work. They work to increase the effectiveness of agile ways of working in the organization through coaching, influencing and participating in Community of Practice activities.
Primary responsibilities include:
* To influence multiple teams across a product group/domain in a complex and ambiguous environment
* Coach the benefits of working in an agile manner to all employees and all levels of Sr. Leadership within span of influence
* Actively mentor and coach Scrum Masters within a Product Group(s) to foster collaboration across the teams
* Drive continuous improvement across Product Group(s)
* Assist in implementing Transformation vision & strategy
* Engage with the Development teams, Scrum Masters, Product Team and Product Owners to coach agile practices and the events/techniques required for continuous improvement by the teams in an Agile product development organization
* Identify continuous improvement activities/opportunities to reduce waste, drive efficiencies and improve the overall effectiveness of agile within the Product Group(s)
* Coach Product Owner to use the right processes to create a successful product by:
+ Defining product scope, guiding principles and roadmap
+ Understanding the customer, getting feedback to drive product development
+ Building and maintaining a healthy backlog
+ Organizing interactions with stakeholders
* Embrace the concept of continuous learning in own journey and drives in the team by:
+ Protecting the team from churn
+ Driving velocity improvements
+ Lowering defect density
+ Promoting more frequent deployments
* Assume ownership role in the team and has shared accountability with the team on delivery and continuous improvements
* Coach the Product owner to align Product Group(s) with the Product vision, Product Road mapping, Product Backlog, Sprint goals, and other necessary information to produce the desired outcomes
* Assist Product Group(s) with resolving Impediments
* Enables and ensures clear communication to help the Product Group(s) to meet its goal
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Business and/or Technology leadership and practical delivery experience
* Experience as Scrum Master or Coach in an Agile development
* Experience in coaching large groups
* Experience facilitating large groups on aspects of organizational design and removal of impediments
* Experience partnering with Sr Leadership/ Stakeholders across Enterprise/LOB
* Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work groups with strong team management, leadership and coaching skills
* Experience driving and resolving issues and managing risk to meet overall project goals and objectives
* Comfortable speaking and presenting to senior management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to develop strong client and working relationships with the team
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
* Ability to understand the technical challenges of the organization/products and apply critical thinking to solutions presented
* Knowledge of data platforms and/or application development shared-service technology
* Possess the business acumen required to ensure that goals, scope, and product domain knowledge is shared and understood by everyone on the team as well as possible
* Technical knowledge of preferred programming practices (CI/CD, ATDD, Continuous Testing, etc.) in order to lead the team towards the right solutions and improvements.
* Familiar with common development design patterns or technologies such as Service oriented environments, Microservices, APIs, etc.
* Knowledge of transformation strategic direction
* Knowledge of customer-centered techniques including user research, UX and UI trends, design thinking, lean startup, customer journey and user story mapping.
* Knowledge of end to end product concepts including brand management, marketing, prospecting, account opening, enrollment, fulfillment, and servicing.
* Knowledge of end to end product development concepts including risk, audit, controls, and legal and compliance
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...