This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* B.S or M.S (Computer Science preferred), should have proven course work in computer software subject areas like algorithms, data structures, programming languages, software engineering
* 8+ year minimum experience in programming.
* Minimum 3+ years' experience with Informatica power center is required
* Minimum 5+ years' experience with Oracle database is required
* Experience with SQL/Stored Procedures on Oracle database
* Experience with working in a Linux environment and Shell Scripting
* Experience with high volume, mission critical applications
* Experience working on large and medium scale software projects
* Experience building distributed systems
* Experience working in a fast-paced financial services focused delivery environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and team playing skills
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Experience with high volume applications
* Thorough knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and experience with working in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
* Experience with Informatica PowerCenter is required
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...