As a J.P. Morgan Chase, you will be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you will put others first, do what is right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what is next for you and for us.
The Secondary Independent Review Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in independently evaluating the quality of various supervisory tasks performed by both field and central supervisory teams for Chase Wealth Management (CWM), Private Bank (PB) and JPMS
- Assist in working with Controls team to evaluate Risk & Control Self Assessments (RCSAs)
- Assist Supervision Management in identifying and escalating potential areas of risk
- Test new and existing supervisory controls prior to implementation and on an on-going basis
- Identify opportunities to simplify and improve the quality, content and format of initiatives; includes proactive interaction with other departments and lines of business to define suitability requirements, business needs, technology requirements and implement solutions
- Understand existing and planned systems and platforms and participate in the new business initiatives process to evaluate new technology roll-outs and identify potential risk
- Define and evaluate metrics to measure trends and potential risk
- Partner with business units including Information Technology, Operations, Legal, Risk, Compliance and the Sales Field
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- FINRA Series 7 and 9/10 minimum licensing requirement in order to be considered
- FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65)in addition to Life Insurance license required within 90 days
- FINRA Series 24, 53 and 4 may replace the requirements for Series 9/10
- Bachelor Degree preferred, (BA/BS) preferably in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Business
- 3-5 years of experience in investment sales supervision, risk management, or operations, in the financial sector, preferably with a broker-dealer or wealth management business
- In-depth understanding of business technologies with a focus on broker-dealer and wealth management systems in the financial services industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop compelling analytical reporting and presentations
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across the wider firm.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Strong computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...