TRANSFORMATION TEAM COACH
JP Morgan Chase is on a mission to deliver a customer-obsessed One Chase experience by improving clock speed and providing first class customer interactions. All across the organization we are committed to transforming the way we work and how we deliver value against our business objectives.
To achieve that mission we are building teams that enable a truly cross-functional business, development and operations experience to continuously design, deliver and validate new functionality. Journey practices, architectures and tool sets cover the entire product lifecycle; and are re-shaping how we think about these customer journeys and foster an environment where a cross-functional team can quickly improve our customer experience.
Successful transformation at this scale requires hiring and selecting diverse and talented people who are equipped with the right end-to-end knowledge, skills, passion about customers and excitement about being at the forefront of change and innovation.
We are actively looking for the best talent to help us reach our One Chase North Star! Are you someone who thinks and puts the customer at the center of everything you do? Are you passionate about bringing ideas to life as part of a team? Are you someone who is a passionate problem solver, can manage ambiguity and have fun in the process? Do you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, agile and collaborative way?
If the answer is yes to all of these, apply to join our JP Morgan Chase Transformation Team
Coach Product Team on:
* Agile practices, adoption, and values within the organization and promoting delivery of business value using Agile.
* Practices to influence change that increases team performance at a sustainable pace.
* Team member skills development and overall health of the product team
Guide Product Team to:
* Define and maintain vision, business aspiration and measurements for Customer informed process transformation.
* Develop and prioritize backlog and product roadmap (including MVP definition); teach techniques for effective Product Backlog management.
* Correction of behavior patterns that are counter to the values and principles of Agile or the importance of providing teams with an environment for agility.
Teach Product Team and team to adopt Continuous Delivery practices such as Customer Obsession, Design Thinking, Story Mapping, and other Lean/Agile Modeling Techniques.
* Servant Leader - Must be able to garner respect from individuals/teams and be willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done.
* Communicative and Enthusiastic - Must be able to communicate well with teams, larger practitioner community and Agile thought leaders internally and externally. Requires high-energy to be a source for motivation/inspiration for individuals and teams looking for support and guidance.
* Facilitative - Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team.
* Assertive - Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
* Situationally Aware - Must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise, coach the team to resolve internally and if necessary involve management.
Attitude of Empowerment and Transparency - Must be able to lead teams to self-organization through empowerment and transparency.
Skills and Experience:
* Deep knowledge of Agile practices (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean) with experience setting up agile at scale teams (i.e. - Spotify and LeSS models)
* Coaching and Team Development - track record of facilitating high performing, self-directed teams and coaching for results at all levels in an organization.
* Design Thinking - zero based customer journey design and customer experience implementations.
* Demonstrated Leadership - Executing change as evidenced by having led cross LOB or functional programs or process improvement initiatives
* Conflict Resolution - Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches. Capable of helping teams to address dysfunctions that may result from teams misinterpreting, ignoring or rejecting Agile and Lean values and principles.
* Strong Analytical and Organization Skills to assimilate information.
* Experienced working successfully in at-scale high-complexity environments
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...