As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees, and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget, and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration, and promote the values, culture, and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
More specifically, the role entitles managing programs within the Chief Technology Office (CTO) Program Management Office (PMO), providing governance and oversight on a portfolio of programs which includes key strategic initiatives for the firm like public cloud adoption, JPMC toolchain, artificial intelligence and machine learning. You will be a member of the CTO Governance team, the team includes, besides program portfolio management, application portfolio management, and dedicated PMs to manage CTO workstreams of firmwide initiatives that cut across the CTO portfolio, like the Cyber Transformation Program.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
* Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
* Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
* Strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
* Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
* Experience with technology program management and program portfolio management/PMO, including budgeting, in a highly complex and global organizations
* Familiarity with technology program portfolio management tools like CA PPM (Clarity) and Atlassian Jira to support the design and migration from Clarity to a new tool to manage the portfolio of programs in 2021
* Ability to develop and maintain complex Excel spreadsheets (Pivot tables required, MS VB preferred) and leverage other tools (e.g. Business Object, Microsoft SharePoint) for creating reports and dashboards
* Ability to build PowerPoint presentations, including storyboarding and formatting, for a senior executive audience
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...