As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
15+ years of application development, primarily JAVA and open source technologies & 5+ years of cloud based platforms.
* Hands on technologist with proven track record
* Minimum of 10 years as Full stack developer (JAVA)
* Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience building, Cloud native applications, versed with CI/CD toolsets
* Technologies required
* JDK 8, Spring cloud, Spring boot
* Event/Message driven architectures: KAFKA, Messaging (MQ Series , JMS)
* Database: Cassandra, Oracle or DB2
* BDD/TTD: Cucumber, Selenium, Jasmin/Karma, etc
* GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hibernate, UNIX ( Solaris / Linux) , Apache Tomcat
* Prefer: Python, ML, UNIX scripting
* Experienced in Agile methodologies
* Proven experience managing application development projects and coordinating clearly/concisely with the appropriate groups, i.e. SRE, other application development, etc.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills including technical writing experience
* Proven ability to takes initiative and drive projects to closure and can operate in collaborative, team environment
* Demonstrated ability to be highly organized while multitasking
* Strong relationship building skills with the ability to represent the firm well with stakeholders. Sound conflict resolution & negotiation ability
* Attention to details and understanding of broader context
* Technological, Organizational and/or Operational change management. Partnership & broad Influence at senior levels and across the firm
* Ensures risk controls and compliance to departmental and companywide standards
* Experience with newer application development paradigms Event driven, Micro Services, Scalable & Self-healing systems. Exposure to one of major platform is a must Pivotal Cloud, AWS, Google Cloud and Azure
* Well versed on CI/CD tools & practices. Automated testing, automated code reviews, complex hybrid deployments on physical/virtual servers, private/public cloud.
* Working experience on large
* Experience in Lean/Agile development
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...